We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. Here’s why we need it and how we use it.
This policy was last modified on 12/12/2020
Here, at our company, we take your privacy seriously. Both myWriting Services and HE Group are committed to recognizing your privacy rights and protecting the data you have provided.
Scope of This Policy
Collection of Data
On the Website, we collect two general types of data in the most diversified ways to enhance the Service and user experience. We gather:
- Personal Information: data that can be linked to you personally, either independently or combined, such as name, surname, address, email address, phone number, or any other identifier that can lead to you online or offline
- Usage Data: data that cannot identify you, such as usage details, internet connection, equipment data, IP address, browser details
How We Collect Your Information
myWriting Services Collects The Data You Voluntarily Provide To Us
When you choose to register or subscribe on our Website, request or purchase a service, report a problem or contact us, participate in forums, surveys or engage in any other type of activity on our Website or applications, we accumulate the information you provide. You can provide information in various ways, such as typing, using voice commands, or linking your profile with another platform. If you choose not to provide specific required data, you may not be able to proceed with particular actions.
myWriting Services Automatically Collects Certain Data
The information We collect automatically helps us identify you as a user, store information regarding your visit and usage patterns, recognize you the next time you visit our Service, speed up your browsing, and estimate our general audience. We achieve this by the use of various technologies, including Cookies.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the Website to function correctly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site and how they interact with and move around once on it. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features can be improved.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the Website’s key performance indexes, which helps deliver a better user experience for the visitors.
You can deny the cookies on your browser, but if you do not accept the tracking device, you might not be able to use some aspects of our Service.
Third-Parties Automatically Collect Data
By using our Service, you acknowledge and agree that third-party providers, displayed on our Website, might collect and use your data, over which myWriting has no control, therefore disclaims all liability in regards to third party providers, goods, or services.
Our Online Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Certain websites have specialized “do not track” features. Currently, we do not respond to such demands or any similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers that allow you not to be tracked.
Use of Data
If you wish to limit your data access only to myWriting Services, you can do this by signing a specialized agreement with our company before providing your Service.
myWriting Services uses the collected data for several purposes, including:
- To provide the Service, including both our rights and obligations that arise from the contract
- To respond to other inquiries or purposes
- To maintain the Service and allow you access to certain Website features
- To provide and enhance customer care and customer support
- To notify you and others about changes to the Service
- To provide analysis to improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To locate, prevent and address technical issues
- Transfer of Data
- Marketing or advertisement purposes
- Any other purposes, given your consent, and no law restrictions
When we use the data you have provided for marketing purposes; we may reach you through email or advertising on various social platforms or websites to provide additional information regarding myWriting Services or HE Group. We may also use this data to develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and other users of the Service.
The information you provide, including Personal Data, might be transferred and stored on devices outside your country, or in a different governmental jurisdiction, with other laws for data protection.
If you are located outside of North Macedonia, where the Service is located, and you decide to provide information, including Personal Data, keep in mind that we might transfer the data and process it from there.
Disclosure of Data
myWriting Services and HE Group process your Personal Information based on the following:
- When the processing of information is necessary or inevitable
The Service might also disclose your Personal Information in good faith in the following situations:
- When the Service needs to comply with a legal obligation or any governmental or regulatory request
- When it’s necessary for the protection and defending the rights, property, or safety of “myWriting Services” Services, our customers, the public, or others
- When we need to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing connected to the “myWriting Services” Services
- To enforce and apply our Terms and Conditions
- For any other purpose disclosed when you provide the Information
- For any further information, you give consent to
The Service might also share your Personal Information with the following parties:
- To our current and future partners, subsidiaries and affiliates, HE Group members or other companies under common control and ownership, if you didn’t sign a specialized agreement, and it is not prohibited by law
- To other relevant providers performing services for the Website, sponsors, or event partners
- To buyers, negotiators, or other successors in case of a merger, acquisition, sale, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, liquidation, or any other similar nature event
The Service might disclose any automatically-collected information, or Usage Data, that does not identify you without any restrictions.
Security of Data
We value the security of your data. However, it would be best to remember that transmitting information over the internet or its electronic storage is not ultimately and 100% secure. We tend to use commercially acceptable methods to ensure the security of your information and Personal Data. We, however, cannot guarantee absolute security over this data.
Retention of Data
The Website retains data as long as it sees necessary for the purposes it originally collected this information, or any other legal obligations, third-party inquiries, or similar events.
How We Share Your Data
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Affiliates and Subsidiaries
We may share the data we have collected on this Website with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
Sponsors or Event Partners
In specific cases, we may share the data from this Website with our event partners or sponsors.
Law Enforcement and Safety
We may disclose or share your data due to legal requirements.
If myWriting Services enters a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of its assets, your data will most certainly be transferred as the rest of the assets.
*You can find further specifications regarding this issue in the “Disclosure of Data” section.
Your Rights under the GDPR
Suppose you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, including the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway. In that case, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your Personal Information
- Right to access your Personal Information
- Right to have any inaccurate Personal Information corrected
- Right to have your Personal Information erased
- Right to restrict the use of your Personal Information
- Right to Personal Information portability
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Information
If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to us at the address below with such a request. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving your request.
myWriting Services does not address underage individuals or anyone under 18 (“Children”).
We do not collect information that could identify an individual less than 18 years knowingly. Individuals under 18 should not use or provide any information, including personal data, to the Service, register, or make any purchases.
For parents and legal guardians aware their Children have provided us with their Personal Data, please contact us. If we find out that your Children has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will proceed by removing the information from our servers.
- myWriting Services
- Blagoja Stefkovski 19
- Skopje, MK 1000
- HE Group, LLC