Terms and Conditions
We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. Here’s why we need it and how we use it.
This policy was last modified on 12/12/2020
myWriting Services, or the Website you have entered (“us,” “we,” “our,” our sub-domains, affiliated websites, or any other service accessible from this Website, mobile version, or application, also meaning the www.mywriting.services (the “Service”) and any mention of “our site” and “our website” referring to www.mywriting.services is operated by HE Group, LLC.
The Terms and Conditions outlined here represent the rules and regulations for using “myWriting Services” Services.
- myWriting Services (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates and controls the www.mywriting.services website (the “Service”).
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” are terms that apply to the person who is accessing this Website.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” applies to either the Client or ourselves or both the Client or the Service.
All the terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to assist our Client correctly, following the prevailing law of North Macedonia.
Any capitalization/singular/plural changes to the terms listed in the Terms and Conditions on this Website refer to the same Terms.
For individuals under 18 years old, a parent or a legal guardian must read the Terms and Conditions. If the parent or the legal guardian has not read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions before using this Website, you should not use www.mywriting.services.
The use of www.mywriting.services imply that you accept the following Terms and Conditions.
Changes to The Agreement
myWriting Services reserves to right to modify, suspend, or discontinue www.mywriting.services at any moment in time, without prior notice to you as a client of the Website. By using this Site, you agree that myWriting Services or any other third-party will not stand liable to you for the changes of the www.mywriting.services, including modification, suspension, or discontinuation.
Our Terms and Conditions might endure changes from time to time. myWriting Services reserves the right to revise the existing and add new Terms and Conditions regarding accessing or using the Site, the Content, or any other matter, at any given moment, in its sole discretion.
We advise reviewing our Terms and Conditions regularly to see whether there are any changes or updates made. The changes and updates on our Terms and Conditions become effective once they are posted on this page. After the revised Terms are posted, your access and use of the Site implies your compliance with such revised terms.
You can check the last modification date of the Terms and Conditions at the top of this page for increased convenience. If you do not entirely agree to all Terms and Conditions, along with the applicable updates, you should not use the Website in any way, i.e., leave immediately.
Rights and Permitted Use
“myWriting Services” Services and its licensors, or other providers of such material, own the intellectual property rights for everything published and all the material on the Service unless stated otherwise. That means that all the intellectual properties, the entire Content, features, and functionalities, are reserved, and you may only view and/or print Content from the Service for your personal, non-commercial use.
You may not do the following:
- Republish materials and redistribute Content from the Service (unless stated otherwise, i.e., the Content is for redistribution)
- Sell, sub-license, or rent materials from the Service
- Copy, duplicate, modify, create derivative works of, or reproduce the materials and Content on the Service
- Download, store, or transmit the materials and Content on the Service
However, there are several applicable exceptions:
- Your computer might automatically and temporarily store copies of the materials in RAM when you access the Website
- Your web browser might automatically store files for enhancing the display process
- We might provide data for download, but only for personal, non-commercial use, meaning you accept a binding end-user license agreement
- We might provide other similar features allowed for use or, in specific cases, redistribution
By exploring the exceptions to the prohibitions, you agree to the following issues:
- You must not in any way modify the copies we have provided for you to use
- You must not delete or alter in any way copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from this Website’s materials and Content
As a User, you must not use any part of the Website or its Content for commercial purposes. If you breach the Terms and Conditions in any way, such as download, print, copy, modify, or use in any other way the Content or Website, your right to use the Website will cease immediately. You will also be required to remove and destroy any copies you have previously made or distributed in any way. myWriting reserves all rights to use the Website’s Content. So, no right, title, or interest regarding this Website will be transferred to you, regardless of your actions.
You agree not to access the Website and not to collect information or any Content by any means other than the interface provided by myWriting. You also agree not to damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site, or interfere with other user’s experience on it.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
Only the following organizations are allowed to link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- News Organizations
- Search engines
- Online directory distributors (when they list our Service to the directory, they may hyperlink our Service website in the same way they do with other listed businesses)
- System-wide Accredited Business (except for soliciting non-profit organizations and charity fundraising groups)
The organizations mentioned above are allowed to link our Service home page to publications or other websites only if:
- The link is not in any way misleading
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of our Service and our products or services
- Is fitting to the context of where it was linked
We might consider approving other link requests from different types of organizations, including:
- Widely-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- AARP and Consumers Union
- Online directory distributors
- Web portals
- Firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational organizations and trade associations
The link requests from the mentioned organizations will be improved if:
- The link does not reflect unfavorably on our Service and us
- The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with our Service and us
- The link fits the context or is in any way consistent with editorial Content
In case you found yourself among the listed organizations in the second paragraph and are interested in linking our Service, making sure that you notify us by sending an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure that you have your name and the organization name along with contact information (phone number and email) included in the email. You also need to include your Website’s URL and a complete list of URLs you intend on linking to the Website. We will try to respond to your email as soon as possible, but our response can take a while, so we advise you to allow 2 or 3 weeks to pass.
The approved organizations that don’t need to request for linking our Website may take the following steps:
- Use our corporate name or the web address
- Use any other description of our Website or Content. However, it must be relevant to the context and the format of the linking Website
We do not allow the use of “myWriting Services” Services logo or other artwork without prior approval. We do not allow making frames around the contents of our Service without prior authorization.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to remove and request the removal of links related to our Service at any time. If we make such a request, you are bound to remove all links related to our Website immediately. We also reserve the right to make changes in our Terms and Conditions and the linking policy at any time.
Removal of Links
If you by any chance find a questionable or objectionable link on our Website, feel free to contact us about it. We will consider removing it. However, we do not have any legal obligation to respond directly to you.
Although we strive for our Website’s information to be correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. We also do not commit to ensuring that our Website remains available at all times, not that it is up to date.
We will, however, try to provide the best Service for our visitors.
We have no responsibility for the Content that appears on your Website, and with the Terms and Conditions, you also agree to defend us against claims based upon your Website.
You should immediately remove any Content and material from our Service that may be interpreted depending on the context as obscene, criminal, and defamatory or one that infringes, violates, or encourages infringement or violation from your Website.
By accessing myWriting, you agree not to use the Website for:
- Violating any applicable laws or regulation
- Exploiting minors in any way, such as requesting personally identifiable information
- Knowingly using the Content in ways inconsistent with the stipulated Terms and Conditions
- Obtain or transmit in any form of advertising or promotional materials
- Attempting or impersonating the Company or one of its employees, partners, or any third-party entities associated with the Website
- Interfering with another user’s experience, exposing the Company or another related party to risk, liability, or harm
- Using any automated tool to access or process the Website or threaten its performance and gather data
- Using any manual process to download, copy, or use in any other way the Content and Website materials
- Introduce any virus, trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or similar threatening material
- Gain unauthorized access, interfere, or damage in any way the Website and its users
- Any other action that disrupts the proper and regular use of the Website and its visitors
We exclude all representations, conditions, and warranties relating to our Website and the use of our Service to the maximum extent allowed by the applicable law, including without any limitation, warranties implied by the law regarding satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and the use of reasonable care and skill.
However, this disclaimer will not:
- In any way limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- In any way limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit our/your liabilities in any way that is not allowed under the applicable law
- In any way exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or concerning the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort law (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the Website to function correctly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site and how they interact with and move around once on it. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features can be improved.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the Website’s key performance indexes, which helps deliver a better user experience for the visitors.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, make sure you contact us through email at email@example.com
- myWriting Services
- Blagoja Stefkovski 19
- Skopje, MK 1000
- HE Group, LLC